Axel Walker/Trickster II May 12, 2019 20:37:18 GMT -5
Post by Axel Walker on May 12, 2019 20:37:18 GMT -5
Full Name: Axel Walker
Codename: Trickster II
Age: Twenty years
Gender: Cisgender man (he/him)
Marital Status: Single
Affiliation: The Rogues (Flash's)
Meta-Human Abilities: N/A
- Thieving: Axel's shown great skill at being a thief, especially when it comes to cracking safes.
- Combat: He has a basic knowledge of hand-to-hand combat.
- Acrobat: While no skilled gymnast, he's shown a basic skill in acrobatics.
- Mechanical Engineering: He's more intelligent than he acts or is given credit for and is smart enough to create the gadgets he uses.
- Explosives: He's become quite good at creating all sorts of explosive devices.
- Gadgetry: He carries several types of gadgetry with him, a lot themed after toys - such as rocket boots, itching powder, and even yo-yos that explode.
- Limited Gadgets: He's limited to the gadgets he brings with him. Once they're used up, he needs to somehow acquire or make more and is often not able to do that in the middle of fights.
- Only Human: He's not invulnerable. He doesn't have any armor or meta-powers to keep him from getting hurt. Thus any weapon or toxin can harm him.
- Immature: He's childish, it's part of his Trickster persona but also who he is. This can lead to him not taking missions seriously or throwing a fit when upset.
- Reckless: Mostly when left on his own, unsupervised by the other Rogues. He'll jump first into danger or a ill-planned scheme just for the fun of it, easily getting himself into trouble.
- Daddy Issues: He doesn't particularly like it being pointed out that he lacks a biological father in his life, often referring to the Rogues as his father figures. Still whenever its been brought up, it appears to be a sore topic, easily frustrating him.
Axel was a normal - as normal as he could get - civilian until he stole all of James Jesse's gadgets and hover shoes when he was a teenager, while James was working with the F.B.I. He even created his own gadgets, or "toys," and became the new Trickster.
He first started working for Oswald Cobblepot in Gotham however he was unable to stop Tarantula from attacking Cobblepot. Afterwards he decided to just have some fun and cause some chaos throughout Gotham but was stopped and apprehended by Tim Drake as Robin.
Eventually he joined up with Amunet Black and, at her request, destroyed files that had belonged to Keith Kenyon and Hunter Zolomon. His time with Amunet was limited, though, as she was eventually defeated. However he was soon offered to join the new incarnation of the Rogues, which was led at the time by Leonard Snart. He joined the Rogues and fought alongside them as another Rogue team, claiming to be reformed was created.
Then Roscoe Dillon found a way to return James Jesse's memories after he'd somehow lost it, reminding him that he was the original Trickster. The two Tricksters fought but Axel was ultimately defeated and thrown into a dumpster. While in the dumpter, James made it clear that he was to never become the Trickster again. Naturally he didn't listen.
He ended up going to five college students who wanted an experience superhero to teach them, pretending to be just that. After having dinner with them, he killed all five of them. He was then discovered by Detective Chimp and arrested.
After he got out, upon discovering that James Jesse was dead, he officially re-donned his Trickster costume and alter-ego. He created his own crew and worked out of a hideout that used to belong to the Rogues. He learned about the Rogues killing Bart Allen and found out that it had been an accident when the Rogues returned. He also found out that they were planning on disbanding and going underground. But then when they planned on getting revenge on Thaddeus Thawne for manipulating them, Axel readily jumped at the chance to join the Rogues and help them, putting him against Libra's New Rogues as well as Hunter Zolomon and Thaddeus.
When the dead started to rise as Black Lanterns, Axel joined the Rogues as they headed to Iron Heights. He was attacked by and fought a raised James Jesse, though he managed to escape and rejoined the other Rogues. And then when the Rogues' 25th Century counterparts known as the Renegades attacked, he joined the Rogues in fending them off. He and his teammates managed to escape and evade capture after they exposed to a slow-acting poison.
He was having a great time messing with Kid Flash. Was it as fun as messing with the Flash? Not really but Kid Flash wasalmost more annoying. There was a bomb hidden somewhere in Central City as well as several decoy bombs filled with exploding glitter.
He had a feeling the speedster would annoyingly find the bomb easily but this allowed Kid Flash to be distracted while the other Rogues were off causing mayhem because a bomb most certainly was the top priority. That and he wanted to see Kid Flash coughing up glitter.
Kid Flash, for once, didn't look amused, covered from head to toe in red and yellow glitter.
"Wow oh wow, you're so shiny, Kid!" Axel quipped from on top of a couch in an abandoned warehouse. His legs were crossed, eyes wide behind his mask. "Tell me - is that from the Speed Force or are you celebrating Pride early?"
The huff he heard from Kid Flash told him he was rolling his eyes.
"It's from my sparkling personality, duh," the speedster threw back.
Axel laughed. "How many did you find?"
He made an exaggerated O with his mouth, holding his hand up to cover it in fake shock. "I seem to remember planting thirty-two."
Kid Flash's usual smile wavered. He was getting annoyed. That made Axel grin wickedly.
He held his hands out and shrugged. He knew the speedster couldn't take that risk.
"You're a horrible adult," Kid Flash complained.
Axel laughed again. "You're the one who came back from the dead as a teenager." He made a shooing motion with his hand. "Now off you go or should we waste more time yapping?" He grinned at the frown he got and watched the speedster, well, speed off.
Of course he had been bluffing. He'd only placed twenty-one fake bombs and one real one. But Kid Flash wasn't a telepath and he was using that to his advantage. He stretched his arms out and slid down onto the couch. The Rogues would be proud of him, he was sure of it. But now he just needed to make a hasty exit before-
He frowned and looked at the cuffs suddenly linking his wrists. What?! His gaze rose, finding a smirking Kid Flash with his hands on his hips. Oh how he wanted to slap that smirk off.
"You're a turd, Axel," Kid Flash teased, having clearly figured out his bluff.
Axel huffed. "Not cool, Kid Flash, not cool."
"Aren't you supposed to be a mature adult now?"
He was most certainly a mature adult! And like any mature adult, he raised his middle finger, stuck his tongue off, and whined, "Shut up."
Player Alias: Kid Flash / Anna (she/her)
Other Characters: Bart Allen
How did you find ARFD?: Was part of the site a while ago, rejoined last year.